Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hello from above ground

Before I get started let me just say that I'm really excited about this new blog, because it will require no effort. I am not going edit very much, if at all, and I will not have to face the perfectionist in me that always rears its ugly head whenever I try to be creative. Editing and creating are fine in their place, but this is not their place. So...in the spirit of my weekly emails from my mission, I will write as fast as I can so as to not lose energy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah! go free or go home on the blog post! its yours---own it Pear! i'm going to thoroughly enjoy reading your posts!

Transition

Nobody blogs anymore, and nobody reads blogs anymore, so I suppose here is as good a place as any to empty the contents of my bruised heart....