Sunday, August 10, 2008

my wish list

I wish had had new tires for my scooter.
I wish I could find a place to live next year that fit my qualifications.
I wish I could go to the theater every week, several times, and that it didn't cost so much.
I wish I could find someone who couldn't live without me. ;)
I wish I could write the perfect novel.
I wish I didn't feel sick after eating too much sugar.
I wish certain things this summer had been different.
I wish I were more patient with my mom.
I wish I could play guitar and sing in a band and make beautiful music, just like Feist.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

The key is not finding someone who can't live without you, but finding someone who, additionally, you can't live without.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

So you haven't given up your dream to write a perfect novel?

Ellis would start singing right now, "A dream...is a wish...your heart makes!"

Unknown said...

amen! i'm with you on heaps of those! "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em" i would like to hear what parts of the summer you would have liked to change.

Transition

Nobody blogs anymore, and nobody reads blogs anymore, so I suppose here is as good a place as any to empty the contents of my bruised heart....