Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello, is anyone in there?



Yes, I'm still waiting to actually look pregnant. I am told this will not be a problem in the very near future. Indeed, I may be begging to get back to this relatively symptomless, small-bellied second trimester. In the meantime, I am almost halfway done baking this little boy and what've I got to show for it? Not a whole lot.

Stats:

Gestation: 16 weeks
Weight gain: 3-4 lbs.
Aversions: Nothing, really. Anything with unpredictable texture.
Cravings: Macaroni and cheese. Sugary things.
Maternity clothes: Soon... I may not be showing, per se, but i'm definitely thicker. When I try to point this out to people they just laugh at me. *frowny face*
Symptoms: Intermittent, gnawing hunger. Fatigue. (Can go on a walk and feel fine, but usually have to take a nap afterward.)


This is the boring/nice part of pregnancy. I'll update this again when I have something interesting to report.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I think the first picture I actually took of myself was about 20 weeks because I felt like there was an actual bump instead of just me looking chubbier, and even then it wasn't that apparent. By the very end that baby gets so huge you can't even believe it, so there's this weirdly small window where you have that cute, obviously pregnant baby bump you want. Or so I felt and grumped about.

Nancy said...

Half way.....so much more fun ahead.

Jenny said...

Hi ! This is exciting! Feeling the little one is next. Soooo fun.

Transition

Nobody blogs anymore, and nobody reads blogs anymore, so I suppose here is as good a place as any to empty the contents of my bruised heart....