Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Throat

Today, i tried to swallow my vitamin pill, and I almost threw up. I found this very odd since on any normal day i can swallow a horse whole without blinking. But here I was--with my vitamin pill even cut in half for convenience--choking and wrenching that sucker down my inflamed esophagus. It was miserable. I think my glands must be really swollen, and my voice keeps trying to skip town. Oh! And my nose finally decided to make an appearance at this little virus party. It started running at approximately 9:30 pm last night and hasn't stopped yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pear, I've had a drippy nose and sore throat on and off for a month now (darn kids)--welcome winter! You'll be right as rain in a few days, until then, use it as an excuse to get lots of sleep and catch up on reading (and of course, the odd movie here or there!). Hope you feel better super soon, M

Transition

Nobody blogs anymore, and nobody reads blogs anymore, so I suppose here is as good a place as any to empty the contents of my bruised heart....