Saturday, November 29, 2008

Somebody More Like You

i stole this from Marissa's blog. (I hope she is flattered.) I'm tired of the complaints that I never write anything. The truth of the matter is that I have nothing interesting to write about these days.

So...I decided to write something interesting about nothing. Here goes...

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.

1. If somebody says, "Is this okay?" you say:
"Your Hands are Cold" (An indirect way of saying, "I choose not to answer that question.")

2. How would you describe yourself?
"Eden" (a.k.a "Pearadise." I like this.)

3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
"Amor e assim" (How romantic! The Portuguese is a nice touch.)

4. How do you feel today?
"Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" (almost fell out of my chair when this came up. scarily accurate.)

5. What is your life's purpose?
"Grieg: Last Spring op. 34 No 2 from Two Elegiac Melodies" (By George! Somebody get me an orchestra. Quick!)

6. What is your motto?
"The Model" (Truly, truly inspiring. The model!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
"Mambo" (Sweet. I dig it.)

8. What do you think of your parents?
"Cath..." (As in... cathhhh...eter? Thanks for that one, Death Cab. You're fired. My parents aren't that old.)

9. What do you think about very often?
"The Very Thought of You" (Weird coincidence.)

10. What is 2+2?
"Philosophy" (iTunes attempt at sarcasm?)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
"Unforgettable" (Totally, totally true.)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
"Peer Pressure" (This made me chuckle. doesn't make sense.)

13. What is your life story?
"Am I Missing" (Seriously. Am I missing something?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Hope" (Shanelle: i'm gonna be a dentist! Mike: I'm gonna be a doctor! Daniel: i'm gonna be a mad scientist/physicist! Pear, intrepidly: I'm gonna be hope!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Seven Years" (Geez. That's bleak.)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" (Chocolate milk is a definite possibility.)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
"Unsaid" (appropriate.)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
"Closing" (Whatie?? Gosh guys! I just LUV to close, don't you?!)

19. What is your biggest fear?
"Aberdeen." (That freaky old city in Scotland. Say the word and I shudder.)

20. What is your biggest secret?
"He Woke Me Up Again" (oh...i don't even know what to say about this.)

21. What do you think of your friends?
"Changes" ("turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes!")

22. What song would you play during your first kiss?
"New Year's Day" (New years eve would be more appropriate.)

23. What will you post this as?
"Somebody More Like You" (bo-o-oring. Thanks for the buggy-ride, iTunes.)

4 comments:

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

I'm laughing, Pear. You're funnier than iTunes.

shanelle said...

awwww.... pear. you mentioned me in your blog. I'm touched (sniff sniff)

Nancy said...

I guess picking what you listen too really picks who you are. Very nice, and very very entertaining.

Daniel said...

I finally took the time to read this post thoroughly, and I'm glad I did. Your comments make the whole thing so much funnier! Plus, being mentioned in your blog doesn't hurt either...

Transition

Nobody blogs anymore, and nobody reads blogs anymore, so I suppose here is as good a place as any to empty the contents of my bruised heart....